Our guest on the OPP today is Eric Remensperger. Eric was diagnosed with inoperable Stage IV, metastatic Prostate Cancer – and survived.
Instead of radiation or chemotherapy, Eric used oxygen, light, fasting, ketosis, sleep and functional foods to improve mitochondrial, cellular, and immune function to defeat his cancer.
(Disclaimer: This is not medical advice.) This is the story of one cancer survivor – and his mission to share the information that saved his life.
On this information-packed, inspiring episode of the OPP you’ll hear:
- Why Eric says we’re all “cancering” ?? healing on a spectrum at all times and what this means for our immune system and odds of developing cancer (the noun/condition we know)
- How fasting induces autophagy and promotes a stronger immune system – helping Eric fight off his cancerous growths
- How Eric used oxygen therapy to reduce lactic acid, and clear metabolic waste from cancer cells to stop their proliferation
- Learn the single 30-day cycle of medicine Eric used in his treatment (and why)
- Why morning sunlight plays a crucial in optimal health and wellbeing
- Ketosis: nutritional vs. therapeutic and how it impacts cancer
- Why Oxidative stress is beneficial and how it plays into balancing our electron transport system
- A self-professed health nut BEFORE his diagnosis, learn the single biggest mistake that Eric says led to his development of cancer
- Why Eric ditched his daily 48-ingredient superfood shake when he was diagnosed with cancer – and what he’s doing instead
- Hear how Eric’s daily routine is designed today in an effort to keep him healthy, cancer-free, and thriving
Thanks to Eric for sharing his story with us.