At House Of Strength, we have a private/secret/hidden forum for our members. And every day, I share an “accountability check” with them. It’s our way of making sure everyone takes responsibility for their results, and more importantly, their LIFE!
Here’s a “Best Of”…15 of the most awesome, life changing one-liners we’ve compiled so far.
- Get comfortable being uncomfortable. – This one came from Zach Even-Esh. Nothing could be more true – life begins outside our comfort zones. Get out of your comfortable routine and start living.
- Your life is perfectly designed for the results you’re currently getting. – You want something you’ve never had before? You’re going to have to do something you’ve never done.
- We do the best we can for our current level of development. ALWAYS try to evolve and improve that level of development.
- I am the captain of my fate. I am the master of my soul. Nobody can stop YOU from living your dream except YOU.
- Like the water that carves its way through rock, victories come from persistance and consistency.
- Who are you when nobody is watching? It’s easy to bust your ass when your trainer is breathing down your neck. BUt what do you do when you’re at home and nobody is watching? Do you make the same decisions when you think nobody will find out what you choose?
- Opportunities seem to be more available to those who are actively looking for them. Start seeking out ways to do more for others. Start looking for things to be grateful for. You’ll be amazed at a fresh perspective changes the way you see things.
- Ask not for a lighter load, but for broader shoulders. Life doesn’t get easier. But you can become wiser, stronger, and better equipped to handle life’s challenges. Build your mind, build your body & build your relationships.
- “What is to give light, must first enduring burning.” – Victor Frankl Rainbows wouldn’t exist without rain. They say we need the rainy days to appreciate the beautiful ones. However you think of it, “Sharpen the blade” as we learned at SealFit. Endure what you must so that you can beacon of light and hope to enrich the lives of others.
- Success in any pursuit comes down to 2 things: Attitude and Effort. The good news…you can control BOTH.
- Success only come before work in the dictionary. Be prepared to get your hands dirty.
- Focus on progress, not perfection. Chase perfection, YES. But realize perfection is impossible. Constantly measuring yourself against an impossible standard will drive you insane and lead to failure. Focus on moving forward little by little. Get better everyday. Be a better version of yourself everytime you go to sleep at night.
- Be Grateful. Ever notice how so people are negative, bitter, and no fun to be around? Don’t be one of those people. Easiest way to avoid being one of them? Be grateful and appreciative. You are ALIVE! That alone is a blessing. Start there and find more reason to be grateful!
- Read. Learn. Improve yourself. Never stop learning. The most successful people READ. When was the last time you read something valuable?
- Nobody is impressed with how good your excuses are. We can all come up with reasons why we “can’t”, or “shouldn’t”. The successful people in this world do it anyway. Be like them. Do it anyway.