It’s Sunday again, and that means another “Good Reads” post from yours truly. (One of my favorite TV shows of all time is Good Eats with Alton Brown from The Food Network. Very educational and entertaining. That’s how I came up with the name Good Reads!) Here are a few of the articles that caught my eye this week:
- My friend John Gaglione posted his opus on the almighty squat http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/6_secrets_for_a_supreme_squat
- Here’s an informative post from Molly Galbraith helping to make sure you pick the right trainer/coach http://mollygalbraith.com/blog/how-to-tell-if-your-trainer-knows-what-theyre-doing/
- Timmy the Trainer has grown and matured quite a bit since he was first introduced to elitefts readers. Here’s his latest lessons on the life of a personal trainer. http://articles.elitefts.com/articles/training-articles/timmy-the-trainer-the-clueless-trainer-paradox/
- The importance of sleep and water intake from Kyle Newell: http://articles.elitefts.com/articles/nutrition/the-essential-anabolics/
- For those looking to perfect the clean: http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/a_surefire_way_to_learn_the_clean
- My friend and training partner Cris Edmonds always has great info: http://houseofstrengthtraining.com/
Got any articles you want to share? How about topics you’d like me to cover? Post away!