This episode is by request. You guys asked for ways to “hack” your mood, happiness, and mindset…here are 5 research-backed methods to instantly improve your mood, increase happiness and skyrocket your productivity.
- How social media is linked to depression and how the average person spend 2 hours a day on social media.
- Why we produce less serotonin on cloudy days and when we’re sedentary.
- Why 10,000 steps a day doesn’t mean you’re “healthy”.
- Why city dwellers have a 20 percent higher risk of anxiety disorders and a 40 percent higher risk of mood disorders as compared to people in rural areas.
- How walking in nature – even looking a pictures of nature can decrease activity in a region of the brain associated with a key factor in depression, reduce mental fatigue, and boost productivity.
Plus, we’ll cover the 1 simple trick that makes you 12X more likely to be happy, how real social interaction impacts our physiology more than cigarette smoking, and what you can learn from prison shows like Orange Is The New Black and Oz (hint: it has to do with solitary confinement)
Tune in and let us know your favorite sound bite. Post a screen grab or photo of you listening, tag @naturalstacks + @ryanmunsey_ + 1 FRIEND who needs to hear this & you’ll both be entered to win FREE CILTEP!
And use the code CILTEPOPP to save 50% on your first month of CILTEP subscription.[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIJfBINH_8c[/embedyt] Tune in to the latest OPP now!