We’re pleased to welcome Alitura Naturals founder Andy Hnilo back to the OPP this week.
Recorded in-person during the Bulletproof Conference in Pasadena, California last month we talk about Andy’s latest projects – at Alitura, on TV, and more – as well as his world-famous habits that are part of his quest for optimization.
On this episode of the OPP:
- Find out what Andy has been working on for his natural skin care line Alitura
- Andy Hnilo’s no compromise ethos on ingredient quality, the benefits of Manuka Honey, Hyaluronic Acid (from sweet potatoes), plant derived stem cells and the #1 anti-aging ingredient – all part of the Alitura lineup
- Why Derma Rollers matter for skin health and how to use them
- Andy reveals potential new products: deodorant and sunscreen
- Andy’s latest tips for optimizing health: activated charcoal to whiten teeth, methylene blue and aloe vera plants
- How Andy uses HIIT workouts to stay sharp physically and mentally
- What it’s like to act along side Mark Paul Gosselaar, aka Zack Morris and other people he grew up watching on TV
- 2 Books Andy thinks we should read and why
- How Andy uses perspective, gratitude and visualization to stay grounded, positive, and moving forward in his pursuit of the Optimal Life
- Use the code OPTIMAL save 20% at Alitura Naturals (dot) com