In theory, positive change isn’t so difficult. The reality, as we all know, is a much different story.
This week, we talk with Ari Banayan and Mikey Ahdoot, 2/3 of the founding team at Habit Nest to explore the neural connections involved in habits.
We discuss the reasons change is so difficult, and what the research and their experience tells us about the best ways to help all of us take back our decisional authority over our every action so that we can actually realize the growth and self-improvement we all wish to see in our lives.
We also talk about their latest project – The Greatest Gift – a gratitude journal experience inspired by Darren Hardy’s The Compound Effect.
- Focus your attention
- Tracking and monitoring body for stress
- Maximize happiness on daily basis
- Lessons from Partners in Grind
- The Morning Sidekick Journal
- Helping enact actual behavior change
- Habits are neurological connections being strengthened
- The waterfall and dirt road analogies
- Be mindful of small decisions you make daily
- The Greatest Gift
- Become the ultimate storyteller
- Top 3 tips to live optimal
- Be grateful ? your life is a blessing
- Experiment with breaking bad habits
- Remove the emotion of guilt from your life
Habit Nest is giving 2 lucky listeners:
- 1 copy of their Morning Sidekick Journal
- 1 Greatest Gift Kit