Perfect Keto founder Dr. Anthony Gustin on the integrative approach to Movement, Stress, Sleep and Nutrition for optimal health and performance.
Dr. Gustin is a sports chiropractor who owns multiple businesses (Perfect Keto & Equip Foods) and can talk leadership and time management skills just as well as he can explain physiology and nutritional strategies.
On this episode of the OPP, we talk about:
- The difference between a cyro and a sports cyro?
- Looking at things from a movement-based, integrated approach
- Fire-alarm going off in your house, you wouldn’t ignore it
- Imagining does not equal intervention
- Foods that increase inflammation
- What you need to know about vegetable oils and food quality
- All tissue is made from the things you eat
- Problems he sees and how to scale his mission to the masses
- Have to let go of ego to grow
- As business owner you should be putting yourself out of business time and time again
- Purpose, vision, goal
- Transparency over all
- Educational company first
- Own your own health
- Keto is not a quality based diet
- If you look for average advice, you will be an average human
- Never use the exception to prove the rule
- Exogenous ketones, will they break your intermittent fast?
- Dr. Gustin’s take on the Carnivore diet,
- Eat food that spoils