It’s the goal-setting time of year, so this first BHP of 2020 is all about helping you increase your odds of realizing your goals.
We can thank neuroscientists for the research that quantifies the significant positive impacts of these actions; we’re 33% more likely to achieve our goals if merely follow Step 1 of this 3-Step approach.
If we also follow Steps 2 and 3, we’re up to 76% more likely to achieve our goals.
These “secrets” of high performance are simpler than you might expect. TUNE IN, get your notepad or whiteboard ready and let’s get to work crushing our goals for 2020!
Links & Resources
- BHP Shorts 009: Why SMART Goals Suck (And What To Do Instead)
- Neuroscience Explains Why You Should Write Down Your Goals
- More stats (from Michigan State) that support writing down your goals
Follow Ryan & The BHP
- Ryan Munsey | Website | Instagram
- Better Human Project on Instagram
- Master Your Mind Online Course
- F*ck Your Feelings on AmazonAmazon or Audible