Adam Linkenauger has one of the smartest business minds in the world. He bet on YouTube before it was popular (way back in 2008-2009), and his insightful methods to get more views have been copied – even taught – by several of the biggest names in the space.
But that’s not the only reason he’s on the Better Human Project. Adam has been one of my closest friends since before we could drive. I’ve had a front row seat to many of his successes – from learning a college scholarship for High Jump, to qualifying for the Olympic Trials, to being named Powerade’s Dunker of The Year (2009) to his business prowess (2 Million subscribers on YT + several other channels crushing it), to owning multiple commercial properties.
We sat down a few weeks ago in our hometown of Roanoke, Virginia to talk about: mindset, moving on from perceived failures, using negative energy as motivation, the sport of business, innovation and adaptability, and much more. You’re going to love this one!
PRESS PLAY to TUNE IN for another great conversation about testing ourselves, pushing our limits, mindset strategies and amazing adventure!
Links & Resources
- Adam Linkenauger on the Internet | Instagram
- YouTube Channels: I Love Basketball TV | Athletic Motion Golf | Shot Mechanics
- Adam’s previous appearance on the BHP – Success In Sports, Business, and Life
Follow Ryan & The BHP
- Ryan Munsey | Website | Instagram
- Better Human Project on Instagram
- Master Your Mind Online Course
- F*ck Your Feelings on Amazon or Audible