“Becoming yourself is a beautiful struggle.” – Forrest Limon & Nathan Wagner
A few weeks ago I had coffee with two young entrepreneurs who, at just 20-years-old have already published their first book, are speaking to large groups of high school and college students, and are pursuing day jobs on Wall Street and Aerospace Engineering.
The morning we spent together was energizing and inspiring. I won’t bore you with details, but Forrest and Nathan wrapped up our conversation by asking me if I had any final advice for them.
In today’s BHP Short I recount how I answered that question along with some of the other advice I shared with them during our morning coffee.
PRESS PLAY to tune in.
Links & Resources
- Their book Transcend: A Guide To Realizing and Maximizing Your Potential
- LW Ventures Website
- BHP Shorts 053: What Ice Cream Flavor Are You? (aka, Nobody Buys Vanilla)
- The 4 Agreements on Amazon
Follow Ryan & The BHP
- Ryan Munsey | Website | Instagram
- Better Human Project on Instagram
- Master Your Mind Online Course
- F*ck Your Feelings on Amazon or Audible