This is the first of a series of BONUS episodes that we’re going to release each month – we’re pulling out the answers to our most anticipated question on the podcast: our guest’s #1 tip to Be Better and Do Better as human beings.
This installment features our guest from episodes #7-11:
- Josh Mantz
- Lindsey Matthews
- ICA Fund Good Jobs
- Caveman Coffee’s Lacie Mackey and Tait Fletcher
- Darlington Martor
Share your favorite advice
Show Notes: #BeBetter #DoBetter Compilation: Episodes 7-11
- Top 2 Tips from Josh Mantz To Be a Better Human: (1:32)
- To have the humility in our lives, that someone may know more about things than you.
- Have the courage to be vulnerable, suffer productively.
- Lindsey’s Top 2 Tips To Be a Better Human: (4:54)
- It starts with your mindset, embrace a growth set mindset in everything that you do.
- Getting out of your own story and going into the story of the person through their own eyes.
- ICA’s Top Tip to Be a better human: (6:54)
- Having empathy and being relentless
- Listening more than you speak and trusting your instincts
- Taking more chances on people and to keep things in perspective
- Darlington’s Top Tips to be a Better Human. (10:43)
- Authenticity – don’t change yourself based on the environment you are in.
- Master the Double H: Humanity and Humbleness.
- Tait Fletcher and Lacie Mackey’s Top 2 Tips to Be A Better Human: (12:11)
- Travel and read – If you want success, you need to immerse yourself in the culture to the best of your ability.
- Taking care of yourself to improve your performance in all aspects of your life.
- Taking responsibility for your own surroundings/digital footprint, staying quiet and doing the work on you.
Hear Each Guest’s Full Interview:
- BHP 007: Josh Mantz | Overcoming Trauma Through Human Connection
- BHP 008: Lindsey Matthews | BIRTHFIT
- BHP 009: The Renegade VC Fund | ICA Fund Good Jobs
- BHP 011: Darlington Martor | Anything Is Everything
- BHP 10: Caveman Coffee | Personal Growth + Social and Digital Footprints
People & Books Mentioned
- Logan Gelbrich (@functionalcoach) • Instagram
- Jordan Peterson (@jordan.b.peterson) • Instagram
- The Kite Runner – Book by Khaled Hosseini
Big thanks to our audio ninja Josh Crowther for putting this together.