Brian Call is a hunter, conservationist, and public land defender.
His GRITTY YouTube channel and podcasts provide educational, entertaining, and inspirational content designed to enrich lives, encouraging us to dig deeper and go beyond our comfort level.
In this episode we dive into the complex topic of group vs individual identity, developing grit, hard work, honing new skills, perseverance, personal responsibility, and of course, we talk elk hunting strategies.
PRESS PLAY to TUNE IN to this great episode.
Links & Resources
- Follow Brian:
- How Do You Judge A Man? (Brian’s GRITTY Episode we discussed in this podcast)
- A sample of Brian’s epic Public Land adventures: GRITTY Films
- Public Land Resources:
Follow Ryan & The BHP
- Ryan Munsey | Website | Instagram
- Better Human Project on Instagram
- Master Your Mind Online Course
- F*ck Your Feelings on Amazon or Audible