Emily Schromm is a self-professed meathead-hippie hybrid.
A personal trainer, Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, and entrepreneur helping others empower themselves by way of food and movement, Emily runs online programs, and has recently created her backpack-turned-weight-
BHP Show Notes Episode #2 – Emily Schromm
- Find out how Emily’s own internal transformation started her personal training path.
- Being real and showing the lows as well as the highs on social media
- Overcoming ADD and using it as an entrepreneurial strength
- Why they words “I’ll be happy when…” are a recipe for never being happy
- Why Emily says “If they say it will be easy, we should run away”
- Evolved Motion and how Emily’s constant travel sparked the idea of The Empack
- Always be flexible.
- How Emily’s own health issues and her love for herbs lead to the creation of her own tea company: Herbal Element.
- Emily’s Top 5 Herbs
- Emily’s Top 2 Tips to be a Better Human
- The Meathead Hippie Podcast
- Evolved Motion & The EmPack
- Emily’s new tea company: Herbal Element
- Emily on social media: Twitter (@EmFitMTV) | Instagram (@emilyschromm)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- What Is Ashwagandha? –
- Marshmallow Root: The Ultimate Gut and Lung Protector
- What Causes Women to Have Low Progesterone?
- 9 Nutrients That Boost Your Progesterone and Balance Your Hormones
- Health Benefits of Tulsi
- Why This Doctor Says Keto May Not Be Healthy