A thought leader in innovation and creativity, Gary Bertwistle is a speaker, writer, and co-founder of the Tour de Cure, whose career has spanned retail, music, radio, and now grass-fed farming.
He’s a 3-time speaker of the year (2007, 2008, 2012) and he’s Australian, so everything he says sounds 35% cooler.
Gary co-hosts the Mojo Radio Show Podcast, where I’ve twice been a guest. Our cracking conversations always leave me wanting to spend more time with Gary and his cohost Robo, so it’s a real pleasure to have Gary on the Better Human Project to discuss:
- Raising more than $30 Million for kids with cancer
- Co-founding an event and brand like the Tour de Cure
- Speaking around the world and changing thousands (if not millions) of lives
- Inspiration, innovation, and creativity
- And much more
Gary is truly a stellar human being. We’re excited to share this one with you.
Show Notes Ep. 30 – How to Stay the Course with Gary Bertwistle
- Inside the life of an Australian grass-fed farmer (3:58)
- The 3-5-10 Year Exercise that changed Gary’s life. (10:30)
- Struggling to find your WHY? Listen to this. (19:45)
- How Gary raised more than $30 Million for kids with cancer through his Tour de Cure
- Creating a BRAND that people trust support. (29:40)
- Making sure charitable contributions actually go to the right place (32:20)
- Gary’s personal link to cancer (38:50)
- “Unlock your next cracking thought” with the thought provoking The Mojo Journal – a practical guide to #StaytheCourse (41:22) <— TUNE IN to see how you can win your own Mojo Journal!
- Gary’s final keynote: what he would say and why (46:33)
- The best advice Gary has been given (48:37)
- What is the most memorable interview that he has been able to do through his podcast? (49:18)
- Gary’s tips to #BeBetter and #DoBetter: (54:07)
- Always carry a pencil and paper.
- Unless you make use of content, it doesn’t become knowledge.
- See the result you want to happen.
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- PabLove Across America – DONATE NOW for the Better Human Project Team
- BHP 014: Jeff Castelaz | Music, Cancer, and Authentic Expression
- Recent Australian droughts may be the worst in 800 years
- Ep 101 – Dr Charlie Teo – THE MOJO RADIO SHOW
- The Mojo Journal by Gary Bertwistle on Kickstarter
- Ep 99 – Tait Fletcher – THE MOJO RADIO SHOW
- EP 153 – Tait Fletcher – THE MOJO RADIO SHOW
- Joel Salatin
- Charlie Teo
- Logan Gelbrich (@functionalcoach) • Instagram
- Tait #PirateLifeRadio (@taitfletcher) • Instagram