Another week has passed, and that means more great knowledge has been acquired! Here are some of my favorites:
- This was an interesting article from Livestrong.com: http://www.livestrong.com/blog/blog/the-biggest-threat-health-industry/
- John Meadows (aka the Mountain Dog) had this great read on training the back for hypertrophy: http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/fine_tuning_the_basics_back_training
- Great tips from the twitter chat with @elitefts: http://articles.elitefts.com/articles/training-articles/did-you-miss-these-great-accessory-training-tips/
- The Juggernaut guys posted some sweet training videos and helpful training considerations in this article: http://articles.elitefts.com/articles/sports-training/nfl-combine-prep-high-school-studs-and-the-inverted-juggernaut-method/
- The elitefts facebook fan favorites: another collection of link to great articles! http://articles.elitefts.com/articles/training-articles/fav-articles/
- Very solid advice for anyone thinking of opening their own facility: http://articles.elitefts.com/articles/business/brian-schwabs-top-10-tips-on-how-to-open-your-own-gym/ Be sure to click the link at the bottom of this article to hear Dave Tate’s thoughts on owning your own business!
- As always, a S/O to Cris the Insane: http://houseofstrengthtraining.com/
Happy Reading:) Share your thoughts or other good reads below!