Tyler Lebaron from the Molecular Hydrogen Foundation joins us on Episode #4 of the Better Human Project.
Tyler’s foundation, the MHF will be our first monthly partner as part our Better Human Project initiative to donate to research or charities each month.
Tyler is the executive director of the science-based nonprofit Molecular Hydrogen Foundation, which is focused on advancing the research, education, and awareness of hydrogen as a therapeutic medical gas.
- The Japanese government recently approved H2 inhalation for treatment of post-cardiac arrest patients as it appears to be more effective than conventional treatments at offering neuroprotection.
- H2 seems to really help with inflammation and oxidative stress. In fact, as a signal modulator (like nitric oxide and other gases), H2 can decrease pro-inflammatory cytokines, and also activate the Nrf2 pathway leading to increased levels of glutathione, superoxide dismutase, etc.
- Importantly, however, the changes are not greater than what is needed for homeostasis, which makes it non-toxic, and won’t negate the benefits of exercise-induced ROS production. Thus human studies, including Tyler’s own study, show great benefits for sports athletes in fatigue, recovery, performance, etc.
Enjoy the show, and if you have any questions, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find out why Tyler created the MHI and why he became so passionate about hydrogen
- How in 2009 Tyler found his passion for hydrogen through a publication he read
- Want to live longer, have less inflammation? Come find out some amazing studies that are proving how hydrogen can help.
- Your cells are like batteries, find out why you need to have a balance of free radicals and antioxidants
- Why it’s better to do testing rather than guessing. Tyler gives his cautions and gives tips how you can find your own levels in your body.
- How can you get molecular hydrogen into your body? Tyler gives you a couple of tips and the science behind it.
- Heard about hydrogen water? Tyler explains the confusion behind it from big publications you may have heard of.
- How effective is a hypobaric hydrogen chamber? Tyler goes over the science from past articles and his own experience using one.
- Tyler gives his passionate plea to caution people to do their own research on molecular hydrogen and its benefits.
- The first should be last and the last should be first
- Be a better human. Tyler gives his two tips from his experience.
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- Hydrogen acts as a therapeutic antioxidant by selectively reducing cytotoxic oxygen radicals.
- List of Predatory Journals | Stop Predatory Journals
- Impact Factor of Science Journals (Fake News Radar Detector)
- A randomized double-blind multi-center trial of hydrogen water for Parkinson’s disease: protocol and baseline characteristics
- The evolution of molecular hydrogen: a noteworthy potential therapy with clinical significance
- Recent Progress Toward Hydrogen Medicine: Potential of Molecular Hydrogen for Preventive and Therapeutic Applications
- Increasing Performance of Professional Soccer Players and Elite Track and Field Athletes with Peak Performance Training and Biofeedback: A Pilot Study
- Hormesis Defined
- Impact of Oxidative Stress on Exercising Skeletal Muscle
- Glutathione: Overview of its protective roles, measurement, and biosynthesis
- Increased glutathione levels contribute to the beneficial effects of hydrogen sulfide and inducible nitric oxide inhibition in allergic lung inflammation.
- Hydrogen Gas Inhalation Treatment in Acute Cerebral Infarction: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Study on Safety and Neuroprotection
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Protective effect of inhalation of hydrogen gas on radiation-induced dermatitis and skin injury in rats
- International Association for Hydrogen Energy
- Hyperbaric Hydrogen Therapy: A Possible Treatment for Cancer
- Hydrogen Gas Presents a Promising Therapeutic Strategy for Sepsis
- Tripping Over the Truth: The Return of the Metabolic Theory of Cancer – Travis Christofferson (book) –
- Press-pulse: a novel therapeutic strategy for the metabolic management of cancer –
- Thomas N. Seyfried (@tnseyfried) | Twitter
- Dominic D’Agostino (@DominicDAgosti2) · Twitter
Recommended Molecular Hydrogen Sources
Tablets – https://drinkhrw.com/BETTERHUMAN
H2 Tablets & water machines – http://www.trusiih2.com/betterhuman for 15% off + free shipping on tablets
Ready-To-Drink H2-water –https://h2bev.com Use the coupon code “BETTERHUMAN10” at checkout for 10% off!
H2 inhalation machines – www.californiahydrogenwater.com Use the coupon code “betterhuman” at checkout for 10% off!