Jacki Carr is a leadership consultant, goal coach, speaker, nature lover, wife and mother of 2.
More specifically, she’s the co-founder of ROCK YOUR BLISS, a yoga and goals movement inspiring and empowering others to live the life of their dreams through retreats, workshops and trainings around this beautiful globe.
She’s also a highly sought after leadership, communications, and speaking coach.
Throughout her many endeavors, Jacki is clearly passionate about being of service as a catalyst to help others rock their goals. She has the keen ability to listen on a deeper level, see the big picture and be absolutely real and honest with you – qualities that will be incredibly obvious as you listen to this episode of the Better Human Project podcast.
Better Human Project Show Notes Ep. 34 – Rock Your Bliss with Jacki Carr
- Ditching the big city, for the Rocky Mountains and all the flannel. (2:33)
- Jacki’s thoughts on battling the overstimulation of screens and social media and its impact on our bodies. (4:23)
- Balance is trendy. Change is constant. (6:45)
- The duality of motherhood: embracing the wild of children while at the same time providing boundaries. (9:30)
- The language and communication required for healthy partnerships (personal and professional). (14:10)
- The pivotal moment that changed the course of her life. (16:38)
- Being alive: the idea of allowing someone to love you yet also being open to something failing. (23:05)
- Leading from self. How we can lead our lives to leave the legacy we want. (25:45)
- Jacki’s “Shift List” to check herself. (28:20)
- How we hold on to narratives that get sticky, Jacki’s relationship with women, how she overcame these to forge a powerful, positive relationship with her Rock Your Bliss co-founder. (30:10)
- The importance of coaching and living by example. (35:35)
- Do the things that are not comfortable and tackle them head on. (40:40)
- Knowing your purpose and how language creates our reality. (43:13)
- Should we all get a mustache tattoo on our finger? (48:58)
- Why we all need people around us who will call us out when needed. (51:35)
- Jacki’s tips to #BeBetter and #DoBetter as a human: (55:11)
- Reattach that cord from your mind to your body.
- Find your people and get real with them.
- Offer up your gifts NOW even if it’s scary.
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- Forest Bathing: How Trees Can Help You Find Health and Happiness – Book by Dr. Qing Li
- The Fourth Trimester: A Postpartum Guide to Healing Your Body, Balancing Your Emotions, and Restoring Your Vitality – Book by Kimberly Ann Johnson
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom – Book by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Lightyear Leadership
- Mary Beth LaRue (@marybethlarue) • Instagram
- Steven Pressfield (@SPressfield) · Twitter