Jay Ferruggia is the OG of the strength and fitness industry.
The host of the Renegade Strength show, Jay joins us to share his 25+ years of experience, and spit the uncensored truth on what it takes to build a strong body, unbeatable mind, and epic life.
Jay has been featured on ESPN and CBS, is a consultant for MLB, NFL, and WWE athletes, and wrote The Hardgainer Column for 10 years in Men’s Fitness Magazine.
If you’re afraid of hard truths, growth, and/or carbs, this probably isn’t the show for you – or maybe it SHOULD BE 😉
What You’ll Hear:
- Why Jay and his wife left California to move across the country – again!
- The importance of socializing and our social circles
- How Jay builds an epic friend group
- Fitness info:
- Lift less & eat more
- Learning to take days off/prioritizing rest
- Why Jay says we should be pounding carbs – especially if you’ve been fasting &/or eating keto for years 😮
- How to get stronger without destroying your joints (HINT: exercise order matters)
- Total cost accounting: evaluating the biological cost of your training
- Every rep should be rehabilitative
- Rapid Fire on industry trends
- And much more…
PRESS PLAY to TUNE IN to this great episode.
Links & Resources
Follow Ryan & The BHP
- Ryan Munsey | Website | Instagram
- Get Ryan’s newsletter, The Pursuit
- Read or listen to Ryan’s book, F*ck Your Feelings on Amazon or Audible
- Fuel The Pursuit: Website | Inner Circle | Instagram
- Master Your Mind Online Course
BHP Supporters & Discount Links
- Use the code MUNSEY to save 20% on NSNG Foods Ultra Fat (One of my favorite snacks: Almond Butter + Coconut Oil & Electrolytes)