While preparing to deploy with the U.S. Army Light Infantry, Marcus suffered a severe spinal injury that left him paralyzed from the neck down. After dying on the operating table twice, the surgeons saved his life, but told him he’d never walk or use his hands again.
After months of anger and suicidal depression, having no other option, Marcus started doing some brutally honest soul searching, looking for the lesson to be learned from his injury. Once he started seeing his adversity as a gift instead of a curse, something miraculous began to happen.
Today, Marcus is an author, speaker, coach and consultant helping others see the gifts of our struggles.
PRESS PLAY to listen to this powerful conversation with Marcus Aurelius Anderson about adversity, perspective, mindset, actions over words and much more.
Links & Resources
- BLUblox.com <— SAVE 15% w/ code BHP
- Marcus’s Website | Instagram
- Marcus’s Book: The Gift of Adversity
- Marcus’s TEDx Talk
- Josh Mantz on the BHP
- Mike Day on the BHP
- Mark Divine on the BHP
Follow Ryan & The BHP
- Ryan Munsey | Website | Instagram
- Better Human Project on Instagram
- Master Your Mind Online Course
- F*ck Your Feelings on Amazon or Audible