Mark Healey is a professional big waver surfer, spear fisherman and bowhunter. In this episode we examine Mark’s thoughts and routines in those moments of high pressure – the one’s where he’s teetering on the edge of control/panic to find out how he finds a way to perform under pressure.
- What it’s like to free dive with 100+ hammerheads at more than 100 feet deep
- How to hold your breath underwater for 6 minutes!
- Keeping the joy in your passion when it’s also your profession
- Controlling your fear/panic response
- Breathing to improve performance, slow heart rate, enhance focus, and more
- Performing at your best when you’re at less than 100%
- Procuring our own meat through spearfishing and bowhunting
- And much more!
PRESS PLAY to TUNE IN for another great conversation about testing ourselves, pushing our limits, mindset strategies and amazing adventure!
Links & Resources
- Mark Healey on the Internet | Website | @healeywaterops on IG | Strike Missions on YouTube
- PRESSURE – the First Lite Short Film
- More on Mark: The Greatest Athlete You’ve Never Heard Of
- Free Diving Breath Training Apps
Follow Ryan & The BHP
- Ryan Munsey | Website | Instagram
- Better Human Project on Instagram
- Master Your Mind Online Course
- F*ck Your Feelings on Amazon or Audible