MUTED is a social media movement to support the work of black people, communities, and social media influencers.
We’re extending the movement to podcasting by handing the microphone to our friend Joe Buckner for this week’s episode.
In this powerful episode, Joe opens his heart and soul to share his thoughts on racism, activism, supporting our fellow humans, and how we can all move forward together.
If you’re not familiar with Joe, you can hear him on Episode #37 of the BHP HERE or watch his award- winning short film below.
Links & Resources
- MUTED: A social media movement to support the work of black people, communities, and social media influencers.
- Joe Buckner on Episode 37 of the BHP
- Joe Buckner | Instagram | Website | Watch This Video For Joe’s Story
Follow Ryan & The BHP
- Ryan Munsey | Website | Instagram
- Better Human Project on Instagram
- Master Your Mind Online Course
- F*ck Your Feelings on Amazon or Audible