Oscar Trimboli is a 30 year veteran of the marketing and technology industries. A former Marketing Director for Microsoft, he is now a leading authority on listening, making him a highly sought after consultant for the likes of Google, PayPal, Reebok, HSBC and others.
A writer, speaker, and host of an award-winning podcast, Oscar is passionate about using the gift of listening to bring positive change in homes, workplaces and cultures around the world.
His research on listening includes work with chairs, boards of directors, executive teams, and global organization and has over 14,000 data points from around the world.
Oscar’s work – and the information he shares in this podcast – helps leaders of all kinds focus their attention and their listening on building organizations that have impact and create powerful legacies for the people they serve.
What you’ll hear:
- The neuroscience of listening
- Barriers to listening at work
- The Five Levels of Listening
- The Art and Science of Listening
- What Oscar and his team of researchers have learned from over 10,000 workplace listeners
- Why we ALL get distracted when we listen (The 125/400 Rule)
- How to help the speaker verbalize their thoughts
- Why we need to get better at noticing what is NOT said
- How to have better – and shorter – meetings
- How to manage others’ states of mind
- Oscar Trimboli’s Top Tips to
- BE Better
- DO Better
- And much more!
Links & Resources
- Follow Oscar Trimboli Website | Podcast | LinkedIN | YouTube
- Deep Listening Book
- Use this code 2022TBHP at www.listeningquiz.com or this link https://listeningquiz.com/?EC=2022TBHP to receive the 5 page report normally $20 for free
Follow Ryan & The BHP
- Ryan Munsey | Website | Instagram
- Get Ryan’s newsletter, The Pursuit
- Read or listen to Ryan’s book, F*ck Your Feelings on Amazon or Audible
- Fuel The Pursuit: Website | Instagram
- Master Your Mind Online Course
BHP Supporters & Discount Links
- Use the code MUNSEY to save 20% on NSNG Foods Ultra Fat (One of my favorite snacks: Almond Butter + Coconut Oil & Electrolytes)