Robb Wolf is a legend in the Ancestral Health, wellness, and performance optimization spaces. Robb is a former research biochemist and 2X New York Times/Wall Street Journal Best-selling author of The Paleo Solution and Wired To Eat who also opened the first and fourth CrossFit affiliate gyms.
Robb and co-author Diana Rodgers recently released their book, Sacred Cow, which explains why well-raised meat is good for us and good for the planet.
Robb is also part of the team behind LMNT electrolytes – my favorite electrolyte product.
In this episode, we touch on:
- The power of avoiding sensationalism, finding the middle ground, and creating dialogue that unites rather than divides.
- Read meat is a nutritional powerhouse. Period. Full Stop.
- Red meat is also good for the planet – if and when raised appropriately – factory farming is a common enemy for us all, including vegans and grass-fed meat enthusiasts.
- Why our sweet spot for sodium intake may be closer to 4-5 GRAMS per day.
- Speaking of sweet spots, how and why sugar – when combined with high sodium intake – leads to big trouble!
- You’re probably not drinking enough water.
- Or getting enough sleep.
- Why watching some 101-level videos on thermodynamics, economics, and will make you a better human
PRESS PLAY to TUNE IN to this episode that can – and likely will – make a major impact on your health and performance.
Links & Resources
- Robb’s Best-Selling Books:
- Sacred Cow (Info on Book and Film)
- Robb’s Podcast: The Healthy Rebellion Radio
- LMNT links: Website | Instagram
- Robb on Instagram
- Sodium studies mentioned in this episode
Follow Ryan & The BHP
- Ryan Munsey | Website | Instagram
- Better Human Project on Instagram
- Master Your Mind Online Course
- F*ck Your Feelings on Amazon or Audible