I know a lot of people like to read and play on the internet while they’re wasting time at work.
Or maybe you’re reading on your iPad as you do your cardio!
Whatever the case may be, I want to share with you some of the cool stuff that I’ve read over the last week. Let’s call them “Good Reads”
- My friend and training partner, Cris The Insane unveiled his new blog this week. You can catch his unfiltered training knowledge at www.houseofstrengthtraining.com
- Ben Bruno is a talented strength enthusiast and writer I first encountered on T-nation. He wrote this really cool blog last week on intermittent fasting: http://www.benbruno.com/2012/02/intermittent-fasting-for-women/
- Ben also contributed this great article to T-nation this week: http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/6_tips_from_6_coaches
- John Romaniello, another T-nation writer added this quality piece on sprinting for fat loss: http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/the_6week_sprinting_solution
- Finally, here is an interview with a young gym-owner from elitefts.com: http://articles.elitefts.com/articles/interviews/a-no-bull-shit-qa-with-david-allen/
THIS IS EXACTLY THE TYPE OF PLACE I DREAM OF CREATING!!
In hindsight, this may not have been the best week to start posting this recurring “week in reading”. On a normal week, I would have double recommendations for ya, but I guess guys (& girls) were busy getting their lifts on this week!