A few weeks ago – and unbeknownst to each other – both Ryland and I began taping our mouths at night to encourage nasal breathing and improve sleep quality.
On a recent phone call, we each expected to shock the other with our findings. The real shock was that we were both simultaneously conducting this self-experiment and were both enjoying similar – and profound – benefits from this simple action.
In this episode, we revive the Ry and Ry format to share our mouth taping experiences, including why we’re doing it, the benefits we’ve seen so far – expected and unexpected – and of course, we’ve included tons of actionable tips to help you:
- Get better sleep
- Improve oxygen uptake
- Improve oxygen efficiency
- Improve oxygen delivery
- Promote recovery
- Increase CO2 tolerance
- Simulate altitude training
- and more…
PRESS PLAY to TUNE IN.
Links & Resources
- Oxygen Advantage by Patrick McKeown
- Breath by James Nestor
- Patrick McKeown’s Oxygen Advantage Masterclass (Online and In-Person Options)
Follow Ryan & The BHP
- Ryan Munsey | Website | Instagram
- Better Human Project on Instagram
- Master Your Mind Online Course
- F*ck Your Feelings on Amazon or Audible