Listener Request Episode – the Jet Lag and Travel Hacks episode of the OPP: The 9 Best Travel Tips to Reduce Jet Lag
We love travel. But flying is tough on our bodies and immune systems. If you’ve ever had to fly long distances, you’ve felt the effects of jet lag on your ability to function optimally.
Whether you travel for business or pleasure, you probably want to feel and perform at your best – get the 9 best travel tips to reduce jet-lag, the science behind them and practical strategies for how to implement them. (It’s the OPP – strategies to implement the knowledge base is what we do!)
- Discover the best way to eat when traveling: Fasting? Ketosis?
- How to use light therapy in your pocket to reset your circadian rhythm
- Immune-boosting tips to help safeguard against recirculated air and germs
- Can compression socks and pants reduce jet lag?
- A tip from Mark Sisson on when to reset your watch and why
- How to use grounding – on the plane and off it – to enhance cellular function
- What to drink in airports to maximize your immune system
- Hacking posture, sitting and exercise to reduce jet lag
We’ve got you covered on these and more. Let us know your favorite – or send us your jet lag hack if we missed it.