The one and only Dr. Russell Jaffe is our first 3-time guest on the Better Human Project podcast.
Dr. Jaffe is an internist and immunologist. He is board certified in clinical pathology, with subspecialty board certification in chemical pathology and he is a Fellow of the following medical societies: ASCP, ACAAI, ACN, ASIP, and FRSM.
A pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Jaffe discusses the importance of his latest book, Thriving in The 21st Century, and outlines a few easy to implement practices that everyone can employ to optimize health, happiness, and longevity.
What You’ll Hear:
- We’re marinating in a soup on environmental toxins – here’s what you can do about it
- Why green light, not red light, is best before bedtime
- The ultimate pre-sleep routine: including green light, sauna or hot bath, breathing and “good” music
- The keys to understanding and optimizing our hormone releasing factors
- Why Dr. Jaffe’s kitchen is plastic-free
- The surprising truth (to some) truth about how often should we move throughout the day
- How we can help the body recover from acute and chronic insults
- Lessons from Dr. Hans Krebs (yep, the Kreb’s Cycle guy)
- Dr. Jaffe’s tips to learn from the best, surround ourselves with amazing people, and experience an extraordinary life
- And much more…
PRESS PLAY to TUNE IN to this great episode.
Links & Resources
- Dr. Russell Jaffe’s Website
- New Book: Thriving In The 21st Century
- Par38 Green Light Bulbs
- Previous appearances on the BHP
- Bhante Dharmawara
- Biodynamic Permaculture
- Permaculture Research Institute
- Why Food Forests?
Follow Ryan & The BHP
- Ryan Munsey | Website | Instagram
- Get Ryan’s newsletter, The Pursuit
- Read or listen to Ryan’s book, F*ck Your Feelings on Amazon or Audible
- Fuel The Pursuit: Website | Inner Circle | Instagram
- Master Your Mind Online Course