Managing the tension between getting it done and enjoying it is a timeless and universal struggle.
This tension is what I think most people are trying to figure out when they talk about “balance”.
It makes for tricky conversation, because there is no singular answer that is right for all people, or for all seasons of an individual’s life.
Life is not static. It’s certainly not the static, unmoving Norman Rockwell-like image that many hold in their heads detailing “what should be”… (see our “distorted perceptions” episode)
Since life is always changing, we must allow our belief systems to evolve.
And as our belief systems evolve, so will our priorities.
These shifts will influence shifts in how will find and define success, happiness, and fulfillment.
PRESS PLAY to tune in.
Links & Resources
- UNLEASHED Event with Paul Reddick (May 15-16th 2020)
- Move The Chains
- Tao Te Ching (the Stephen Mitchell translation)
Follow Ryan & The BHP
- Ryan Munsey | Website | Instagram
- Better Human Project on Instagram
- Master Your Mind Online Course
- F*ck Your Feelings on Amazon or Audible